Are you looking for honest feedback on your company, treks, or gear? Or maybe you want to pilot a new excursion, but want to test it before launching it. Raven and I can help!
- a narrative outline of areas that work well and ones that could be improved along with suggestions
- viewpoints on how things went from both a male and female perspective on such items as comfort and safety
- a quick reference summary of things that could be improved
- a comparison of what a typical US couple would expect versus the quality of the experience compared to other local tour companies (if applicable)
- a narrative of the trip experience (travel writing post)
- suggestions on how to promote your company/trek and where
We can travel along like any other couple, evaluating the tour and your company without the knowledge of guides. Or we can work with you on troubleshooting new routes, working side by side with your staff to develop a fantastic experience for future customers.
Best of all, there are few types of adventures we haven’t done or aren’t willing to try!
- Sailing (we’ve owned two boats and enjoy the challenge!)
- Motorboats (Raven has piloted up to a 26′ lobster boat)
- Motorcycling including (especially!) off road
- Hiking/trekking (the farther out there the better)
- Kayaking and canoeing (river, lake, and ocean)
- Whitewater Rafting
- Horseback riding (Weifarer has more experience here, but Raven has a great seat)
- Flying (Raven is a licensed pilot)
- Scuba or snorkeling (we are both certified open water divers)
- Overland expedition (we own Jeeps, love Landrovers, and Raven really wants a Unimog…)
And we’d love to try:
- Cave Rafting!
- Got something more out there, run it by us. Weifarer always wanted to be an astronaut…
If any of this sounds like something you are looking for, drop us a line and we can talk logistics. We look forward to hearing from you!
Things to Note:
We don’t mind difficult trips. In fact we love to get as far out there as we can. But we do reserve the right to cancel/end any trip that we feel is unsafe whether due to environmental conditions, lax arrangements, or circumstances beyond our or the companies control (such as extreme political unrest).
Although we enjoy a drink or two, especially in good company, we are not ‘partiers.’ If you are looking for a review of a 2 a.m. rave, we are probably not your best choice.
And lastly, we enjoy the out of doors more than cities. Our focuses are ecology, geology, agriculture, history, and vibrant cultures. Our specialties are conservation and sustainable tourism.